The Believer's Resumeby Harold Vaughan — 9 years, 10 months ago
John 8:32 says, “And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.”
I am who God says I am.
I can do what God says I can do.
I have what God says I have.
In Christ . . .
- I have Christ’s power and authority (Ephesians 1:18-23).
- I am holy, blameless, and beyond reproach (Colossians 1:21-22).
- I am seated with Christ in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6).
- I have been made complete (Colossians 2:10).
- I am delivered from the domain of darkness and have been transferred to the Kingdom of
- Jesus Christ (Colossians 1:13).
- I am now God's temple (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21).
- I am redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus (1 Peter 1:1 &19).
- God's power has given to me everything pertaining to life and godliness (1 Peter 1:3).
- I am a partaker of the divine nature (1 Peter 1:4).
- God's grace is always greater than my sin (Romans 5:20-21).
- I have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous (1 John 2:1).
- I am no longer under condemnation (Romans 8:1).
- I am crucified with Christ and Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20).
- I have the presence and power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:9-11).
- I have not been given a spirit of fear but power, love and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).
- Nothing can separate me from the love of God (Romans 8:38-39).
- I have authority and power over all the power of the enemy (Luke 10:19).
- God promises that all things will work together for my good (Romans 8:28).
- Greater is He that is in me than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
- I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37).
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
- All my needs are met according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
- Death has no right to me (Hebrews 2:14-15).
- Sin has no right to me (Romans 6:6-11).
- Satan has no right to me (Colossians 2:13-15).
- Victory is secured (I Corinthians 15:57).