Men's Prayer Advance
THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED SOON WITH FULL DETAILS - CHECK BACK OFTEN.
Dates: January 25-27, 2018
Meeting Location: Shenandoah Baptist Church, 6520 Williamson Rd, Roanoke, VA 24019
Our Speaker: Dave Young
Lodging: Sheraton Hotel
Meals Option: TBD
Advance Registration: TBD
Cancellation Policy: Canceled registrations are refundable (less a $20 processing fee) up to December 24, 2017. After that date, registrations (less a $20 processing fee) can be used by you or another person as a credit for any Advance within one year of this Advance. You may also substitute someone else for this Advance only without penalty. After January 27, 2019 any remaining credit will be forfeited. You must call our office in advance to notify us of any cancellation or substitution.
- Thursday – 10am – 1:30pm – check-in
- Thursday – 1:30pm – 5:00pm – Sessions
- Thursday – 5:00pm – 6:00pm – Dinner
- Thursday – 7:00pm – Session
- Friday – 9:00am – 12pm – Sessions
- Friday – 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Lunch
- Friday – 2:00pm – 5:00pm - Sessions
- Friday – 5:00pm – 6:00pm – Dinner
- Friday – 7:00pm – Session
- Saturday – 9:00am – 11:30am – Sessions
Additional Resources and Important Links:
1. View the 2017 Prayer Advance Brochure (pdf format)
2. Click here to reserve your room at the Sheraton Hotel online. (coming soon)
3. Click here to register online and to purchase the Three Meal Option. (coming soon)
4. Click here to download a copy of the registration form (pdf format) (coming soon)
MPA 2016 Testimonies
- This MPA has been so sweet that if you have the next one in a barn in the middle of a muddy field, God willing, I'll be there.
- These Advances are life changing!
- The Spirit of God was here just the same as at Goshen!
- The prayer Advance has been a huge impact in my life.
- Food was great! preaching was great! Worship was great!
- Accommodations first class!
- First time attending. Loved the conference, the singing, the speakers...
- The men's, women's, as well as couples prayer Advances have been an absolute blessing to my wife and I.
- This was my first year and I thought that the accommodations were very nice. This whole conference has been an extreme blessing to me.
- What a blessing the Advances have been to me and my family for seven years now!
- Changed my prayer life—the sweet hour of prayer.
- Loved the facilities.
- This was my first time at an MPA I really enjoyed it.
- The men's prayer advance has been a tremendous blessing to me personally. This was my third consecutive advance.
- Amazing, powerful, moving, saving, thoughtful. Big thank you!
- This Advance was one that I was a bit apprehensive about and thought that I might not attend, because of the new location and issues that it presented in my mind. However, I was pleasantly proven wrong on some of those issues and the messages were apparently all tailored to hit me square in the heart, so I am very glad that I came.
- This prayer advance is one of the best things you can come to. It is helped me so much.
Click on the first video below to experience the tremendous singing by the Men's Chorus on Friday Night. Many thanks to D. Baughn for this great video.
Let us here from you how the Lord is using the Prayer Advance to impact your life and the life of your church. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prayer Advance Videos
View these videos to see exactly what is so unique about the Prayer Advance
Prayer Advance Photos
Visit our library to browse through photos from some of the recent Prayer Advances.
Christ Life Ministries, Inc.
PO Box 399 Vinton, VA 24179